Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm absolutely glad(:

I'm not at all in denial about my feelings.I just let them be.What's the point of denying it anyway?I like someone,so what?I know it'll fade anyway.That's why I'm not really worried about it.I'll just keep quiet and let my heart smile ever so widely when I see the person.Oh What Joy(:

Something still doesn't feel right though.I wonder.

Ho hum.Ta dum ta dum.No tuition today!My tutor's got some work to finish up.She takes up accountancy in NTU.-gasps-

You weren't you=/ Have you changed?I'm afraid you have.I'm scared to lose you.I'm scared that you might just drift away from me.You can have as many friends as you want.Even if they're people I don't like.But please,don't change.Cause I'll cry a thousand buckets if you did.I like you the way you are]]]]]]]]]]:

It's a very sleepy day.
I'm off!
CHEERIOS.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home